For organisations across the country enabling the EV transition by making public chargepoints available, the utilisation of these chargers will be a key metric for success. But what exactly does utilisation mean? Why does it matter?
- Join panel experts from Connected Kerb and the Green Finance Institute for a discussion on:Why charging infrastructure utilisation is important and how it is calculated
- The key factors affecting utilisation
- The relationship between utilisation and long-term investment in EV infrastructure
- Ensuring the right chargepoint is installed to optimise utilisation
- The implications for investment
Register here: https://connectedkerb.clickmeeting.com/understanding-utilisation/register?registration=success